October 7, 1998
Completely redesigned and reorganized the web site.
September 27, 1998
July 21, 1998
November 20, 1997
November 18, 1997
- Reorganized and revamped the navigation for the Features section.
- Added the subtitle "America's Longest Main Street" to the home page.
November 16, 1997
Redesigned and reorganized the whole site.
- History, Comparison with Route 66, and Oakland Tribune articles are now
- Each state page now lists related museums, newspaper articles, books, web sites, and associations.
- An introduction has been added.
November 11, 1997
July 3, 1997
June 27, 1997
- Added a link to the Utah chapter of the Lincoln Highway Association to
the For More Information page.
February 23, 1997
- Added more links and reorganized the For More Information page.
January 21, 1997
- Added photos of Carl Fisher and Henry Joy to the
January 10, 1997
- Redesigned the rest of the web site.
January 8, 1997
- Introduced a new look to the home page.
November 29, 1996
- Improved the layout of the home page.
August 9, 1996
- Added links to 1924 strip maps to the Place Names pages.
July 17, 1996
- Substantially revised the For More Information page.
- Added the Sources page.
July 14, 1996
- Split up the Place Names page by state and added maps.
July 11, 1996
July 1, 1996
- Added Place Names along the Lincoln Highway.
May 8, 1996
- Made public -- only the Comparison and For More Information pages existed.
Last modified on October 7, 1998